Contains 12% potassium in the form of Humate potassium.
Balance and regulate acidity and alkalinity in the soil.
– Improves and does the absorption by plants of water and organic and mineral nutrients.
It acts as a natural chelating agent for mineral ions under alkaline conditions and increases root absorption by N.p.k.
– It increases plant absorption of nitrogen and phosphorus as well as micronutrients, preventing plants from yellowing.
– Reduces the reaction of phosphorus with calcium, iron and magnesium and liberates it into an available form that is beneficial to the plant.
Increases the absorption effectiveness of mineral elements from mineral fertilizers.
– It releases carbon dioxide from calcium carbonate to the soil and enables it to be used in photosynthesis.
– It helps eliminate yellowing of the plant (deficiency of chlorophyll) resulting from iron deficiency in the soil.
Dismantle and significantly reduce the effect and presence of (sodium, chloride, heavy and toxic elements and pollutants in the soil).
– Activates plant enzymes and increases their productivity.
It acts as a catalyst in many vital processes that lead to increased plant growth.
Encourages the growth and reproduction of beneficial and desired microorganisms in the soil.
– It increases the self and vital resistance of plants against diseases and epidemics that afflict them.
– It stimulates root growth, especially in the vertical direction, and enables better absorption of water and nutrients.
– In sandy land: from 2: 3 kilo / acre
In muddy land: from 1: 2 km / acre
And repeat the treatment every 15 days from the beginning of the life of the plant