(1.5% iron – 1% manganese – 1% magnesium – 2.5% phosphorous – 0.5% copper – 0.1% boron – 0.1% molybdenum – 18% free amino acids – 30% organic acids – 5% fulvic acid – 5% algae extract – 500ppm cytokinein – 500ppm riboflavin – 500ppm niacin – 1000ppm oxinate)
It is a complex of multi-mineral complex cans free natural amino acids.
– Early growth and stimulation of buds for growth through improving the hormonal balance, regulating the flowering rate, and stabilizing the fruit nodes.
– He played a big role in the formation of nucleic acids, which increases protein building inside plants, and he plays big countries in the transfer of food to tubers and spikes, where big countries play in increasing the level of internal cytokinin in plants and helps in transporting food made from leaves to storage and casting sites in the roots. And tubers.
Increases absorption rates of micronutrients (zinc – iron – magnesium – sulfur – manganese – boron – molybdenum)
It is involved in photosynthesis and participates in the transfer of electrons (oxidation and reduction processes), activation of photosynthesis, and the formation of natural activated oxins for growth within plants.
Good and effective nutritional stimulant in fertilization programs.
– It increases the encouragement of root and vegetative growth and increases plant resistance to disease.
– Activating field crops, vegetables, and fruits before the beginning of flowering, after the flowering decade, and in all periods of plant growth, and increasing productivity from 10 to 15%.
It increases the vegetative population and increases the size and quality of fruits.
– It increases the cellular root formation rate and facilitates the movement and transmission of photosynthesis products from the leaves to the active areas of the plant.
It works to compensate for the lack of micronutrients (iron – boron – copper – manganese – zinc).
– Use before amino acids.